@SaraSSLMIT: That function is already included in almost any CAT tool, why make a separate app?
1) Use multiple MT engines at the same time.
2) Select use of MT. You can apply MT to a portion of a segment / sentence that you think MT will do well.
3) Automatically correct MT results with your own glossary.
4) Works in all apps in a uniformed manner
5) Save from the mess of having to manage payment and API thingy to MT providers
6) Flexible plans that may save you money. You can choose only pay for your usage. No pricey monthly subscription fees